Putting Clients First
When selecting a professional to work with, many assume that the advisor will automatically act in the client’s best interest. Unfortunately, that isn’t always the case. In many instances, financial advisors are simply trying to sell products to their customers, regardless of whether or not those products will help the client reach their goals.
At Dash Investments, we are fiduciaries, and we are proud to commit to the five fiduciary principles which include:
- Always putting our clients’ best interest first.
- Acting with prudence – that is, with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgment of a professional.
- Not misleading our clients, but rather providing full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- Avoiding all conflicts of interest.
- Fully disclosing and fairly managing, in our clients’ favor, any unavoidable conflicts.
Dash Investments is registered as an investment advisor with the Federal Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). A Registered Investment Advisor does not sell specific products to their clients, but instead offers financial solutions. In doing so, the clients’ goals are put ahead of everything else.
If you would like additional information about the importance of working with a fiduciary, we would be happy to provide you with a few of our articles on the subject.